Directed Drawing Videos
There are lots of reasons to try directed drawing with your students! Here are a few skills and benefits:
- improved skills in following directions and attention to detail
- practice fine motor development
- increased stamina in focus and attention
- increased self-expression and communicating ideas
- growing skills in drawing and appreciation of art
- perfect for celebrating seasonal content and decorate the class
- an easy center activity to switch out each week
- a fun activity to do at home! Send the link to parents and ask them to draw together, and write about their pictures!
Speaking of writing, students are often very motivated to write about their own pictures. We use pre-made templates pictured below in our writing centers all year. You can see more photos of 50 different drawing topics by clicking HERE.
The Directed Drawing Video Collection
Choose the directed drawing video that you would like to play from the picture menu below. You can download some FREE drawing and writing papers by clicking HERE.
Looking for more videos? Choose from the ones below!
Check back for new videos, or join our VIP Teacher Resource Mailing List to get an email when a new video is added!
Make a calendar with your students! Print out this simple 2020 calendar and use the directed drawing videos to illustrate each month!
MORE FREE DOWNLOADS
You can access over 50 free downloads by joining our VIP mailing list: CLICK HERE
You may also be interested in our other FREE downloads listed below!
These are informational blog posts with free downloads at the end of each post.
I hope you find some helpful resources!
Just click any link to check it out!
Free Supported Story Writing Templates (Super Popular Downloads!)
Pin this page so you don’t lose it!